The Golden Rule: Always determine what caused the old engine to fail so you don't transfer the same problem to the new engine.
Overview for Installing your engine
- Measuring exhaust back pressure
- Surface conditioning disks
- Flat tappet Vs. Roller cam
- Engine oil coolers
- Valve Lash Adjustment
- Valve cover bolt patterns (SBC)
- Engine Rotation (marine applications)
- Small Block Ford harmonic damper spacers
- FAST™ EZ-EFI®
Dart™ Block Upgrades
- True Priority Main Oiling System
- Siamese cylinder bores with extra-thick walls that resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal
- Blind head bolts don't go through to water jacket
- Splayed outer bolts on center three main bearing caps
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc...
- MADE IN THE USA
Quick Fuel™ Carburetor Upgrades
Common Engine Issues: If you're working on one of these, read this first!
- Chrysler/Dodge 3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L: Beware the intake manifold