325 cubic inch (5.3L) Chevrolet stock replacement engine. This 5.3 reman engine fits 2007-2009 applications with a VIN code of J or 0. Cast iron block with Active Fuel Management (AFM).
***IF YOUR VEHICLE HAS ONE, THE ENGINE OIL COOLER MUST BE REPLACED FOR WARRANTY***
This Premium Longblock 5.3L Chevy engine includes block, crankshaft, connecting rods, pistons, timing set, oil pump, camshaft, lifters, bearings, gasket set, cylinder heads, valves and springs.
All Tri Star stock replacement 5.3 reman engines are remanufactured with the highest quality control. All specifications meet or exceed standards set by OE and engine remanufacturing guidelines, and every engine is thoroughly tested prior to packaging. Buying a Tri Star 5.3L Chevy engine ensures long engine life for the best price.
Protect your investment
Every engine is different, and with today's rapidly changing automotive industry it is difficult to stay well informed on every update. Be sure to check out the Tech Article section under About Us. This area discusses both common failures with specific engines, as well as general information on how to install your engine properly and keep it running.
- Graphite coated hypereutectic pistons resist scuffing and damage to heat much better than factory aluminum pistons
- Fel-Pro® rear main seals protect against heat and leaks
- Connecting rods are honed (both the little and big ends) to ensure uniformity, and bent rods are scrapped (some competitors will bend rods back into place)
- Chrome plated valve stems resist scuffing and heat for greater durability
- Soda blasting aluminum components provides a visually 'like new' raw material without the risk of contaminating the engine (some competitors blast with other abrasive materials which can become stuck in the engine and cause the new engine to fail)
- Every engine is 100% simulation tested very thoroughly by skilled technicians. Engines are checked for good compression, oil pressure, and black light checked for any leaks before packaging
- Engines are provided with a written warranty which clearly outlines coverages. Unlike some competitors, Tri Star warranties are not 'pro-rated' which decrease your coverage over time
- Engines are shipped in plastic totes with simple core return instructions provided to make returning cores extremely simple
- Excellent product support technicians aren't just order takers, they are knowledgeable customer service experts
- You're buying your remanufactured Engine direct from the manufacturer so you know you aren't dealing with a middle man for increased costs and headaches for warranty, core returns and technical assistance