6.0L V8 OHV GM/Chev Longblock engine. This part number fits 2001-2006 light duty truck applications, as well as classic/old body style 2007 (non-D.O.D). "Gen III" small block with a cast iron block, aluminum cylinder heads, and short flange crank.
***IF YOUR VEHICLE HAS ONE, THE ENGINE OIL COOLER MUST BE REPLACED FOR WARRANTY***
This premium GM/Chevy 6.0 long block engine for sale includes block, crankshaft, connecting rods, pistons, timing set, oil pump, camshaft, lifters, bearings, gasket set, cylinder heads, valves and springs.
All Tri Star stock replacement engines are remanufactured with the highest quality control levels. All specifications meet or exceed standards set by OE and engine remanufacturing guidelines, and are thoroughly tested prior to packaging. Buying a Tri Star 6.0 remanufactured V8 engine ensures long engine life for the best price.
Protect your investment
Every engine is different, and with today's rapidly changing automotive industry it is difficult to stay well informed on every update. Be sure to check out the Tech Article section under About Us. This area discusses both common failures with specific engines, as well as general information on how to install your engine properly and keep it running.
- Graphite coated hypereutectic pistons resist scuffing and damage to heat much better than factory aluminum pistons
- Fel-Pro® rear main seals protect against heat and leaks
- Connecting rods are honed (both the little and big ends) to ensure uniformity, and bent rods are scrapped (some competitors will bend rods back into place)
- Chrome plated valve stems resist scuffing and heat for greater durability
- Soda blasting aluminum components provides a visually 'like new' raw material without the risk of contaminating the engine (some competitors blast with other abrasive materials which can become stuck in the engine and cause the new engine to fail)
- Every engine is 100% simulation tested very thoroughly by skilled technicians. Engines are checked for good compression, oil pressure, and black light checked for any leaks before packaging
- Engines are provided with a written warranty which clearly outlines coverages. Unlike some competitors, Tri Star warranties are not 'pro-rated' which decrease your coverage over time
- Engines are shipped in plastic totes with simple core return instructions provided to make returning cores extremely simple
- Excellent product support technicians aren't just order takers, they are knowledgeable customer service experts
- You're buying your remanufactured Engine direct from the manufacturer so you know you aren't dealing with a middle man for increased costs and headaches for warranty, core returns and technical assistance
With over 30 years of experience in remanufacturing stock replacement, marine and high-performance engines, Tri Star Engines is your local engine remanufacturing choice. With hundreds of engines to choose from Ford crate engines to Chevy marine engines we cover all of your stock replacement engine needs. High-performance engines are a specialty of Tri Star Engines. We dyno test every high-performance crate engine we remanufacture with 100% local American made quality, ensuring our remanufactured engines for sale are the highest quality you can get!
Remember we also specialize in high performance and stock transmissions for Ford, GM, and more! Our transmissions, transfer cases, and differentials are all remanufactured with American care and quality.
Don’t forget about our long block diesel engines too.